Giddy Yoyo CACAO is the world’s most selectively sourced, most pure and powerful CACAO available.
Our cacao powder originates from hand picked Ecuadorian Arriba Nacional cacao pods, and is processed 100% at our facility in Ecuador. The beans are hand selected, ferment for approx. 3-4 days, sun-dried to perfection, crushed and then 'winnowed' (the skins removed utilizing powerful fans). All residual cacao skins and other imperfections are removed by hand, and then these nibs are ground in a granite melange and naturally liquefy. The liquefied cacao mass is transferred to a mechanical press where the cacao butter is removed. The remaining mass is ground into a powder and packaged for your enjoyment.
Our meticulous effort to use only Wild Ecuadorian Heirloom Arriba Nacional CACAO puts us in a category of our own.
We select only fully mature ripe pods by hand from mature trees (which are a minimum of 30 years old, and some as old as 80 years) grown in mineral rich volcanic high elevation soil. These trees are never irrigated from potentially contaminated rivers and streams as the water source is from rain, the tree’s deep root structure and pure mountain springs. We also work directly with those who supply the raw cacao pods (aka direct trade) and eagerly compensate above ‘Fair Trade’ standards. It is our goal to ensure that everyone along the supply chain is well taken care of. Happy workers = happy food= happy people!
We go to great lengths to ensure the pureness & quality of our CACAO. There is a complete lack of mycotoxins, mold, yeast, and fungus in GY CACAO and each batch is lab tested. These toxins are the cause of the adrenal response of jitteriness that is similar to caffeine stimulation in many cacao products. Contrary to popular opinion, cacao contains very little caffeine. It has been clinically demonstrated that cacao does not elevate blood sugar in the same way as a food or beverage containing caffeine. Instead, GY CACAO helps to create a cosmic conscious connection and an overall state of BLISS*.
GY CACAO has a deep, powerful, raw chocolate flavour. Our CACAO is processed in our own state-of-the-art facility on custom artisan equipment that has never seen any other cacao but our own guaranteeing no possible integration with the low quality hybrid cacao that is pervasive in the area. What we have helped create is extremely unique in the chocolate industry. And to take it next level, our sacred CACAO is NOT roasted, remaining low temperature processed from start to finish.
- Our CACAO may be naturally mood boosting, pineal gland expanding and heart re-connecting.
- Our CACAO may be an amazing weight loss food, natural energy enhancer and aphrodisiac.
- Little to no caffeine naturally present.
- Unlike most other raw chocolate currently on the market, our CACAO will not give you the ‘jitters’ due to its complete lack of mycotoxins. Each batch is laboratory tested.
- CACAO may be the number one source of magnesium of any food on the planet.
* This statement has not been verified by the USDA, CFIA, Health Canada or any other governing body. This statement is simply a description of Bridgitte’s daily experience, and the experience of many happy Giddy Yoyo customers over the years.
Ingredients: Cacao powder (made from unroasted Ecuadorian Arriba Nacional cacao beans).
Certified Organic by ECOCERT Canada